Reiki (ray-kee) is a Japanese word that translates to “universal life force energy.” This form of energy healing made it’s way from Japan to the United States over a hundred years ago to become one of the most widely used energy healing modalities in the world.
The Ki is the Japanese equivalent of Chi found in Chi Gung, Tai Chi and other arts that move energy.
The focus of Reiki is on healing the body, reducing stress and achieving relaxation. Reiki has gained increasing popularity and credibility in the last number of years.
Some Reported Effects of Regular Reiki Treatments
- Sore muscles feel better almost instantly
- Greater ability to cope with stress
- Immune system support
- Reduction in blood pressure
- Body’s ability to heal significantly boosted
- Energy and vitality sustained without the need for caffeine or stimulants
The Reiki Classes, as well as individual Apprenticeships include:
- A Reiki One Manual
- An overview of the history of Reiki
- A certification, allowing you to practice on yourself and others
- Class time working on another person to hone your skills
- Four attunements widening your energy channels to allow universal energy to flow more freely
What to expect
Classes are between two and ten students and cost $200 per student. Apprenticeships are tailored to each individual, and consist of two hour blocks for convenience. They are priced at $100 per two hour block. Reiki One usually takes two to three blocks, depending on previous experience.
The Reiki Apprenticeships will be one-to-one instruction. It will be interactive and show the powerful effects of Reiki through live demonstration and hands-on experience.
If you have any questions or wish to learn through an apprenticeship, contact me directly at:
massage (AT) bluehandmassage.com